PREMIER WASHERS LIMITED
Effective 25 May 2018
We respect your trust in us to use, store and share your information. In this notice, we explain how we collect personal information about you, how we use it and how you can interact with us about it.
We try to keep this notice as simple as possible but if you are unfamiliar with our terms, or want more detail on any of the information you can also ask for more details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
When we talk about “Premier Washers”, or “us” or “we” in this notice, we are talking about Premier Washers Limited (Company Registration - .4759535). We share your information within Premier Washers to help us provide our services, comply with regulatory and legal requirements, and improve our products.
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer oversees how we collect, use, share and protect your information to ensure your rights are fulfilled. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by writing to: Data Protection Officer, Premier Washers Limited, Unit 3 Merryhills Enterprise Park, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QF
How we collect information about you
We collect personal information from you, for example when you contact us with:-
- Details of orders or quotations
- When you provide product specifications
- When you provide bank details to make or receive payments
How we keep your information safe
We protect your information with security measures under the laws that apply and we meet international standards. We keep our computers, files and buildings secure. When you contact us to ask about your information, we may ask you to identify yourself. This is to help protect your information.
How long we keep your information
To meet our legal and regulatory obligations, we hold your information while you are a customer and for a period of time after that. We do not hold it for longer than necessary.
Meeting our legal and regulatory obligations
To use your information lawfully, we rely on one or more of the following legal bases:
· performance of a contract;
· legal obligation;
· protecting the vital interests of you or others;
· public interest;
· our legitimate interests; and
· your consent.
To meet our regulatory and legal obligations, we collect some of your personal information, verify it, and delete it once we no longer have to keep it.
Sometimes we need your consent to use your personal information. With direct marketing for example, we need your consent to make you aware of products and services which may be of interest to you. If we ever contact you to get your feedback on ways to improve our products and services, you have the choice to opt out. You can remove your consent at any time by contacting us.
How we use your information
We use information about you to:
· provide relevant products and services;
· identify ways we can improve our products and services;
· maintain and monitor your products and services;
· protect both our interests;
· meet our legal and regulatory obligations; and
· decide and recommend how our products and services might be suitable for you.
To provide our products and services under the terms and conditions we agree between us, we need to collect and use personal information about you. If you do not provide this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services. We analyze the information we collect on you through your use of our products and services. This helps us understand your requirements, how we interact with you and provide you with consistent, quality products.
Your information and third parties
Sometimes we share your information with our subcontractors. For instance finishers or carriers. These third party businesses will never receive your phone number or email address unless you have given prior consent. .
We expect these third parties to have the same levels of information protection that we have. When we believe we have been given false or misleading information, or we suspect criminal activity we must record this and tell law enforcement agencies.
Your personal information rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help you with:
· accessing your personal information:
· you can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold.
· you can ask us about how we collect, share and use your personal information.
· updating and correcting your personal details.
· removing consent: You can change your mind whenever you give us your consent.
· deleting your information (your right to be forgotten). You may ask us to delete your personal information.
· moving your information (your right to portability). Where possible we can share a digital copy of your information directly with you.
· when you contact us to ask about your information, we may ask you to identify yourself. This is to help protect your information.
· we do not charge you when you contact us to ask about your information.
Making a complaint
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal information, please contact Oliver Wassall, giving him the opportunity to put things right as quickly as possible. If you wish to make a complaint you may do so in person, in writing and/or by email. Please be assured that all complaints received will be fully investigated. We ask that you supply as much information as possible to help our staff resolve your complaint quickly.
You can also contact the Data Protection Commission at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Updates to this notice
We will make changes to this notice from time to time, particularly when we change how we use your information, and change our technology and products.